• School-Based Mental Health Services & Procedures

    School-based mental health professionals are here to support the social, emotional, and behavioral needs of students and families in 香港六合彩直播开奖, consistent with state as well as Education Mandates.

    In addition to supporting health and character education for all students, school-based mental health staff members are available to provide services to students that require a higher level of support.  Parent contact will be made if school-based mental health services are recommended.  Parents have the right to consent to or decline any of the following services.  If you wish to decline/withhold consent for any of the following services, at any time, please use the provided link below. 

    • Individual Counseling
    • Group Counseling
    • Ongoing Mentoring


    • Parental consent to a health care service does not waive the parent’s right to access his or her student’s educational or health records (HB 1557).
    • Parents will be notified if there is a change in the student’s services or monitoring related to the student’s mental, emotional, or physical health or well-being and the school’s ability to provide a safe and supportive learning environment for the student (HB 1557). 
    • School district personnel will encourage students to discuss issues related to their well-being with their parent/guardian or facilitate a discussion with the parent (HB 1557). 
    • School district personnel will not discourage or prohibit parental notification of and involvement in critical decisions affecting a student's mental, emotional, or physical health or well-being (HB 1557)
    • If an immediate mental health or substance abuse crisis is suspected, school personnel have the duty to follow to engage behavioral health crisis resources to provide emergency intervention and assessment, make recommendations, and refer the student for appropriate services (SB 7026).

    The above form may be submitted to indicate that you, as the student’s legal guardian, are declining/withholding consent for mental health services.  This form is good for one academic school year.  Please document only one student per form entry.  *If you would prefer a paper form, please reach out to a school-based mental health professional at your school.    

    For additional information or questions regarding school-based mental health services, please reach out to a at your school.